LIGHTING CONTROL CONTROLLER
- Control of 4 contactors
- Setting an individual schedule for each contactor
- Ability to connect multiple counters to one controller by network synchronization
- Setting threshold levels for detecting failed fixtures and unauthorized connections
- Collecting data from counters via RS-485 interface
- Built-in memory for autonomous operation of the controller according to the schedule in case of loss of GSM signal
- Built-in battery with the possibility of autonomous operation up to 60 minutes
- Remote device firmware update
- Automatic reboot when hanging
- Connecting door opening sensors and fire alarm
- Built-in non-volatile real-time clock
|Device weight, g||350|
|Installation options||Fastening with fasteners|
|Data transfer rate, baud||1200~ 115 200|
|Maximum communication line length, m||1000|
|Data transfer protocol||Modbus|
|Insulation voltage, V||2500|
Structurally, the module is made in a plastic case with a degree of protection IP67. The plastic of the module is resistant to UV radiation, temperature changes from -45 to +65°C.
The controller is a complete device that can be installed in an existing control cabinet, or supplied as part of new equipment.
INDIVIDUAL LAMP CONTROL MODULE
The device is designed to control the light flow of lamps using a wireless network using a “cloud” infrastructure via the following channels: GSM(3G), LoRa, NB-IoT and XNB.
The control is implemented in automatic mode (according to the schedule / sensor) or manually at the command of the dispatcher, and it is also possible to track the status of the lamps for the presence of accidents by feedback.
The system allows you to use any type of luminaires equipped with drivers with 0/1-10 or DALI control protocols.
|Module “NEMA”||Module “BOX”||Module “SR”|
|Overall dimensions, mm||85x85x115||140x107x55||80x80x40|
|Supply voltage, V||220||220||12-24|
|Lamp control protocols||DALI and 0/1-10||DALI and 0/1-10||DALI|
|Degree of protection of the shell||IP65||IP65||IP65|
|Type of connection to the lamp||NEMA socket||Wired connection
using detachable terminals
|Control channels||2G, 3G, NB-IoT, LoRaWAN||2G, 3G, NB-IoT, LoRaWAN||2G, 3G, NB-IoT, LoRaWAN|
|Server communication protocol||MQTT||MQTT||MQTT|
LoRa + GSM CONTROL MODULE
- Supports 2 independent communication channels simultaneously, which ensures reliability in case of possible interruptions in the operation of one of the types of connections: reserves data transmission using the second communication channel.
- Support for up to 16 independently controlled luminaire drivers
- The ability to transfer information to two completely independent servers
- All-weather housing with built-in protection against pressure drops during temperature changes
- Possibility of using any combination of communication types: LoRaWAN + 2G/3G/NB-IoT
- Automatic geolocation detection using GPS and GLONASS systems
- Built-in sensors: humidity, temperature, light
|Data transmission technology||GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA+||LoRa WAN||Cat. NB, EDGE, GPRS|
|Frequency range, MHz||850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100||864-869||900 / 1800|
|Application of additional equipment||not required||installation of LoRa base stations||not required|
|Availability of a SIM card||there is||no||there is|
|Maximum data transfer rate||IP65||IP65||IP65|
|Type of connection to the lamp||14,4 Mbps||5 kbps||66 kbps|
NOISY, PHASE 1
Designed to work in single-phase networks and necessary for lighting control in settlements, on highways and highways. It provides autonomous operation of electrical installations according to a schedule, can support several work schedules and allows you to receive information about its status.
Automatic data collection from electricity metering devices and their further transmission to the control room.
Automatic monitoring of the state and functioning of the control panel, lighting networks and the equipment included in it.