FULLNESS LEVEL SENSOR
The universal fullness sensor allows you to track the occupancy of various containers and containers
SMART TRASH CANS
- Control of the degree of filling of garbage cans in percent
- Monitoring compliance with the garbage collection schedule
- Displaying garbage cans on the map
- Generating reports based on statistics on tank occupancy and garbage collection
- Dispatcher signaling about emergency situations
WHERE ELSE CAN I INSTALL?
The filling control sensor can be installed in any trash can or container with a volume from 1.1 to 36 m3.
The sensor is suitable not only for solid waste, but also for liquid or mixed.
Containers of different sizes require different numbers of sensors installed for the system to work properly.
SENSOR MOUNTING TYPES
Displaying the level of filling of containers, in individual
and group representation, in the form of text and mnemonic.