FULLNESS LEVEL SENSOR
The universal fullness sensor allows you to track the fullness of various containers and containers
- Ultrasonic sensor
- Support for communication channels: GSM (3G), NB-IoT, LoRa
- Built-in GPS module
- Flip sensor (tank position)
- Battery for 3 years
- Temperature sensor (for fire detection)
SMART TRASH CANS
- Monitoring the degree of filling of garbage cans as a percentage
- Monitoring compliance with the garbage collection schedule
- Displaying trash cans on the map
- Generating reports on the statistics of tank occupancy and garbage collection
- Signaling the dispatcher about emergency situations
WHAT KIND OF TRASH CAN IS SUITABLE?
The fill control sensor can be installed in any garbage can or container with a volume of 1.1 to 36 m3.
The sensor is suitable not only for solid waste, but also for liquid or mixed waste.
Containers of different sizes require a different number of sensors installed for the system to work properly.
1.1 m3 dumpster
1 solid waste sensor
Garbage container 8 m3
2 solid waste sensor
Dumpster 36 m3, multi-lift
4 solid waste sensor
SENSOR MOUNTING TYPES
There are two ways to install the MSW sensor:
it can be attached to the inner wall or to the tank lid.
The sensor performance does not change depending on the type of attachment.
WHERE ELSE CAN I INSTALL IT?
Displaying the level of filling of containers, in individual and group view, in the form of text and mnemonic diagrams.